Happy Thursday Everyone! I love traveling; there is something about being in an airport and boarding a plane that gets me extremely excited to arrive to my destination. As I depart to Washington D.C today, I carry some of my favorite essentials with me that I have to share them with you.
1. Fun Clear Coat iPhone Case – Sonix (Whether I am FaceTiming my best friend, taking notes, using Spotify, or capturing my favorite moments, I carry my iPhone with me at all times.)
2. Go Pro Hero 4 – Go Pro (There is always time for adventure in any trip. Try a new restaurant. go to an iconic landmark in the city you are in, at the end of the day, you are there to have fun!)
3. Instax Mini 25 – Fujifilm (If you can’t tell by now, I love taking pictures. Polaroid cameras help capture the greatest moments and are phenomenal keepsakes to have)
4. Life Planner– Erin Condren- (This planner is incredible. I have used previous planner by various designers like Lily Pulitzer and Kate Spade, yet none of them compare to Erin Condren. I am a really busy person that is always doing a million things at once whether at my internship, at home, or at my college campus. You will always find me with my planner in my hand making sure, every task I have checked off.)
5. Sunnies – Rayban – (The sun is always shinning. Make sure you protect your skin from the UV rays and carry a pair of your favorite sunnies with you.)
6. For This I Was Born – Brian Houston – (I always love reading something new, especially if it is a book that will build up my faith and encourage me in the season that I am in. This is a must read!)